What we are looking for
We are looking for passionate Drill Fitters and Drillers for a specific role. You will be working within a team to complete troubleshooting, maintenance, field service and repairs to Drills and LV’s on site OR complete drilling underground.
Why Collar Group?
By applying to Collar, you will have reliable and consistent communication from start to finish. Your job search is easy with Collar Group as you will be updated every step of the way when it comes to accepting the role that suits you. Once on the job you will have the peace of mind with 7 day a week support when needed.
What you will need
– Australian Trade certified HD Fitter (only required for Fitter roles)
– Relevant experience working on Sandvik DI650i Leopard and DP1500i Pantera, and Epiroc D65 rigs
– C class manual drivers license
– Ability to pass a pre employment medical and lab das
– Ability to provide a national police clearance within 6 months if required for the role
– A good attitude
– Australian working rights / visa is required for this role
What you will receive
– Weekly pay
– Fitter Rates from $80/hr – $85/hr + $13 hourly allowance + Super (dependent on experience)
– Driller Rates from $64/hr – 70/hr + Super
(dependent on experience)
– Multiple rosters on offer
– Consistent and reliable communication with your consultant at Collar Group
– Temp to Perm opportunities dependent on performance
– Access to EAP
– 7 days a week support from Collar when needed
If you’re interested in hearing about the opportunities on offer, please click “Apply” and submit an up-to-date resume.
If you would like to chat we would love to hear from you, call
1300 927 592 and ask for Amy or email Amy.Bavoillot@collar.group for more info!