Collar Group are seeking a WHS Manager for our leading client in the renewables and HV power generation space (engineering consultancy) based in South Brisbane.
This Company has a number of highly experienced managers who can act as “advisors”, now looking to bring on a key hire to support their growth in a safe and compliant way.
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Great salary package, negotiable depending on experience
- Perks! (See below)
Key role responsibilities duties & responsibilities include:
- Implement policy and procedure
- Maintain a high level of compliance
- Ensure that all staff are operating in a safe capacity
- Work very closely with the Director and Engineering team
- Experience across blue collar trades, and engineering
- Previous experience as a WHS manager
- Valid Australian driver’s license
- Ability and willingness to travel when and if required
- Flexibility to work outside standard office hours, if and when reasonable
- Competitive salary
- Don’t get pigeon holed! As our client is part of full end to end engineering processes, two days don’t have to be the same
- Xmas party, client functions, regular friday lunches
- Xmas gift ($$$$$) based on period of service
- Stocked drink fridge
- Directors work within the business too (and we think they’re funny!)
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply” below and submit an up-to-date resume. If you would like to know more details, please email Mitch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call (07) 3724 9151 for a friendly and confidential chat today.